aspect that was truly making me feel a little less needed. Yes, to me, it
represented my children getting older and how with each passing year
even when we think we are ready, it is never an easy task. This coming
weekend I will help move my daughter into her college dorm. She is so
excited and she has her best friend as her roommate. She has been
saving her money to buy the things she needs for her dorm, from microwave to toiletries. As they grow older the list gets bigger and more
expensive. I still can’t believe the kind of money we have spent on her
required class textbooks for her fall classes, almost $800 in books!
And guess what? We purchased used books in order to save. Formal
education feels as though is not something attainable for everyone, it
has become a luxury for those who truly can’t afford it. But somehow
in our case, we barely manage to achieve this necessary expense
through scholarships, financial aid and yes, student loans. I am content
that we manage, but I can’t imagine those less fortune who just can’t
afford it. Speaking of education, I support and subscribe to the ideals
of charter ugg boots outlet storeschools and this year in New Castle County there will be the Charter school of Las Americas Aspira Academy that will provide students top class education that prepares students through
a dual-language project based learning curriculum. What a wonderful educational opportunity this
charter school will provide to the large growing Spanish speaking families in northern Delaware. I am
extremely happy to see this happening in our state. As I am emotionally preparing for this weekend to
send off my daughter to college, I must say that I am truly proud to be a parent of a UD Be a national celebration of the return of our children to their
Head Start classrooms. We have invited President Obama, Mrs. Obama,
Vice-President Biden, Dr. Jill Biden, and the Secretaries of HHS and
Education to participate. We hope you also will invite your Members of
Congress, their district staff, as well as your community supporters, allies,
friends, and the press to learn more about this grechristian louboutin outlet online at national commitment
to opportunity for all children. We will provide detailed information about
what the day might look like for your program and some helpful planning
tips later this week.
Without a doubt, we are facing some difficult challenges in the weeks and
months ahead. Taking these first steps together, however, will put us on
没有评论:
发表评论